8.03.2010

May Teddy Ruxbin haunt your sleep if you ever leave me out of fun again!!!

I just picked up on the fact that there is a new game being played at work. If I wasn't always so busy playing on the Internet and looking for Narnia in my file cabinets doing tons and tons of really important, awesome work, I may have noticed sooner that there are still 2 doors in my hallway that has Christmas Cards hanging on them.


I thought maybe you wouldn't believe me so here is proof. (yes that is even a hand made snow flake on the top)It would be insane to think that someone walks through their door every day and does not realize they are still celebrating a season that was over 7 months ago, so I am left to believe that the staff started a game of "Who Can Be More Out Of Date?" and left me out of it.

(which I need to state for the record that this is bullsh*t, since I invite everyone to play ANY game I start, including "Where Did I Put My Phone?", "Whose office did I hide the rotten eggs in?, "Who can name 100 reasons I am the greatest person in the fastest time?", and "Office Chair Roller Derby")

So after I got over the hurt of not being included, I got my game face on and started getting busy. I think I have a good mix of all things old. Kimmy Gibbler and Boo Berry cereal have never let me down before.

I am not sure when the judging panel takes place but it better be before December or I will be the hands down winner.

4 Comment(s):

brad said...

Isn't Jersey Shore a little out of place?

Subliminally Incognito said...

what is it about Jersey Shore (or New Jersey for that matter) that says 2010? Is it the perms, the stone washed jeans, the fist pump, or the Virgina Slim Cigarettes?

Melanie said...

I almost just posted something totally inappropriate about that other old school game we used to play called "where's my period?" or "have you seen my period anywhere because I'm starting to freak out?", but totally decided not to because that would be sooooo inappropriate.

Subliminally Incognito said...

I am glad we have both matured and finally know how to be appropriate and not use the internet to admit things like the other games we would play "El Camino Punch in the Face", "Hairball" and some game about sneezing