6.23.2010

Depression hurts...... so your knives shouldn't.

I have worked with drug addicts, schizophrenics, and the homeless. None of these populations are known for their healthy lifestyle. If the dental hygiene of my clients is indicative of how they care for themselves, then I would like to use my client with one snaggle tooth that occasionally emerges from her mouth with food wrapped around it. I do not mean to say that only one of her teeth is Snaggly, but that she only has one tooth and it happens to be snaggly. She is a regular Baby Herman, if Herman was a a grown, hairy, schizophrenic woman. I have often prided myself on the fact that my immune system is superior to at least 75% of the population due to the intense training I have put it through. Last week it failed me. Somewhere toward the middle of the week I brought home a tad case of the sad. I guess Matt got worried that if it continued on then I might try to OD and use up all the Hydrocodones he would have to do his own laundry, so he got me a present that came in the mail today.

Which leads to my confusion.......
I am not sure if the most sensitive gift to get someone that hates life, is a shiny set of Shun knives. I guess if I am going to take myself out, he figures I should do it with some pretty awesome precision knives that are so sharp I won't even feel it. If this is not love, I don't know what is.

1 Comment(s):

Drew said...

Perhaps he was suggesting you arm yourself before work so that you can stab away at anyone who harshes your mellow.

Shuns are freaking awesome by the way.