6.06.2010

I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself.

I am spending my Sunday sitting on the couch and watching a Vampire Diaries marathon. This may sound pathetic to most but I have made the decision not to have children mainly so I can spend Sunday's like this for the rest of my life, and as far as my baseline for pathetic goes, watching teenybopper shows on Sunday soars high above baseline. In fact, I could do my makeup like Baby Jane and watch teenybopper shows from my living room fort while wearing a prom dress and eating popcorn and drinking 2 bottles of wine by myself and still be well above my accepted baseline for pathetic. But that is not my point.... While I am enjoying my time with this show, I am having to put up with this whiny emo soundtrack. I truly hope one day when the CW decides my life would make a better show, I will not have to sell out and use this crap music to narrate my life. I would hope the executives at the CW would honor my wishes and only use music from the Smurfs All Star Show and Disco Duck and, of course Jem so the viewers always remember how truly truly outrageous I am.

1 Comment(s):

Unknown said...

Aw...you are SO stuck in the early '80's. That's adorable. Maybe consider using Punky Brewster music, also...or Alvin and the Chipmunks. I started feeling out of touch when I once mentioned Buffy the Vampire Slayer to my students and they had no idea what I was talking about.